Friday, July 16, 2010

equity system development or business analyst role

I am graduate the university of chemicial industry of shenyang on 01/07/2004. I work on quantily management for about 4 years . I am busy on manufaturing trains in changchun rolling stork GRP company. ed hardy hoodiesI can read and writeed hardy underwear in english about quality ducument. Good at summarize the knowledge I have learnt, Self-motivated, good professional presentation skills, coordination skills, teamwork spirit, respond well, independent and be able to work under great pressure.ed hardy trousers
Pre-sale technical support for storage related industry;
Solution engineer assisting sale;lacoste polo shirts
Storage product hardware or software test lead or tester To obtain a position in equity system support,ed hardy equity system development or business analyst role.sports
I like it
sports